Our small business website design and development service provides a mobile-ready, completely customized marketing solution for businesses. We use the open source, (free), blogging and content management system, WordPress which is very search engine friendly, right out of the box.
Website Design Services include:
- Purchasing a url, (web address),
- Purchasing and setting up a hosting package at WordPress.org’s recommended host – Bluehost,
- Installing WordPress on the hosting service,
- Customizing a theme to meet your branding needs and functionality,
- Creating the blog and pages, inserting your content, along with provided images and links,
- Setting up an automatic backup service, in case of disaster,
- Initial submission to the search engines,
- Installation of Google Analytics,
- Extensive website documentation – your How-To Manual,
- Hands-on training
The Basic Website Design Package
This package is for those who are not interested in blogging but want to start with a great website to promote their business, service or product. You get everything listed above including up to four (4) pages and images. Additional pages of content and images can be added to this basic package. See our Ala Cart Website Design Services.
The Basic Website Design with Blog Package
Need a little more than the Basic Package? How about up to 10 pages and images along with blog set up? We also include more hands-on training with this package.
The Everything Website Design with Blog Package
This website design package is for those who want and need it all! Get up to 20 pages of content and images. This package comes with as much hands-on training as necessary so that you may update and modify your site at will.
Ala Cart Website Design Services
In case your needs don’t fit neatly into one of the packages above. We would be happy to:
- Help with purchasing your domain name or website hosting. We recommend using BlueHost.com,
- Add more pages to any package above,
- Add a blog to any existing WordPress website and get spam control included,
- Add more images or photos to your website design,
- Set up shopping cart functionality,
- Maintain and update your WordPress website. We will make sure that the WordPress framework and plugins are kept up to date.
Visit our portfolio to see some of our website design work. We have designed websites for interior designers, building contractors, real estate agents, entertainment venues, and more. Ready to get started? Fill out our Website Design Questionnaire now.
eZone Virtual Services has a package that is just right for you. But, for better Internet visibility right out of the chute, add on one of our Internet Marketing packages.
If you are ready to free up your time and build your business,
click below to schedule a free consultation.